Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hurdles

"You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don't have that kind of feeling for what it is you are doing, you'll stop at the first giant hurdle." - George Lucas

This year is the first year of my life that I've been 100% certain I am doing what I was made to do. Before now, the hurdles we're always temptations to find something else to do. Now, hurdles are expected, even embraced because I know they just make me stronger.

"Before you can be creative, you must be courageous. Creativity is the destination, but courage is the journey." - Joey Reiman, CEO, Brighthouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com