Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thank You Donald Miller

Words began to flow when I read ole Donald Miller. I am inspired. I am lifted. I feel more whole.

Sure, there’s a bit of envy in the way he writes. He’s darn good. But I remember to remember that there are always people who go before us to inspire. The more people there are who can write like this man, the better off we are. It just means there will be better writers and more people inspired, a better planet, indeed. Because of him, I am a freer thinker and a better writer.

He’s books are one of the very few that I actually read every word and thirst for more. Just picked up his latest, Through Painted Deserts, and I am truly amazed, once again. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com