Monday, August 08, 2005

Winnovate?

My blog is simply a way to share my heart with others in order to convince some to find God, others to share God and even more to use all means available to navigate journeyors to experience Jesus Christ amidst the changing culture all around us. I know...this is just a blog. But I just have to drip a little bit of my heart. I bleed to find partners who want to winnovate the culture for Christ. For those who aren't the churchy type, you'll have to bear with me...I'm just passionate to help people become a spiritual harbor for the spiritually thirsty. Winnovate is about two things: innovation and winning people to Jesus. I'd like to hope this site will be a channel for others to find innovative solutions to Spirituality. Winnovate is all about a relationship with the God of the Universe, Jesus Christ.

I like to read blogs so I decided it's time to start posting my own - but let me share with you up front that you won't be reading much of my writings that won't be tied in some form or fashion to evangelism. Here's more of my heartbeat: I want to help others become a drawbridge for people to cross in order to experience Jesus Christ. I want to see Jesus become the compass people need to navigate the journey amidst the changing culture all around us. I desire to encourage Christ-followers to create relevant environments that draw in culture, and along the way weave together church unity, community involvement, interactive worship, experimental Christianity and a transforming presence in the areas they are submerged into.

In short, my life mission is to penetrate the culture with Christ’s gospel message while at the same time empowering the church's impact. Right now, my channels are full-time writing, preaching the gospel and burning with my fellow brothers. So I guess you could say that Winnovate is an invitation... ok, ok more like an altar call. Come to the feet of the King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com